EXCAVATOR & FRONT END LOADER
RIIMPO301E – CONDUCT HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
RIIMPO321F – CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WHEELED FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $1,000
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A PRICE ADJUSTMENT FROM THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY 2021
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This Excavator Ticket (Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to conduct hydraulic excavator operations.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a hydraulic excavator and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavators
- Carry out operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Please Note: This course has pre-learning materials prior to course commencement. Students are required to fill in the answers and bring these materials along when attending the course.
SUMMARY: FRONT END LOADER
This Front End Loader Ticket / Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations Course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a wheeled front-end loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a wheeled front-end loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front-end loader operations
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Prepare to relocate the front-end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
CERTIFICATION: EXCAVATOR TICKET
On successful completion of this Excavator Ticket course, students receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
*Our training facility for this course is located away from the city. Students are advised to prepare/bring their own lunch.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy