EXCAVATOR & SKID STEER LOADER
RIIMPO301E – CONDUCT HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
RIIMPO318F– CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SKID STEER LOADER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $825
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- There will be a price adjustment from the first week of July 2021.
- No further discounts apply to any combination courses.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
ABOUT THE COURSE: EXCAVATOR
This Excavator Ticket (Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to conduct hydraulic excavator operations.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a hydraulic excavator and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavators
- Carry out operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Please Note: This course has pre-learning materials prior to course commencement. Students are required to fill in the answers and bring these materials along when attending the course.
ABOUT THE COURSE: SKID STEER LOADER
This RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations. course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a skid steer loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a skid steer loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry our machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
2 days (7.30AM-3.30PM)
CERTIFICATION: EXCAVATOR & SKID STEER TICKET
On successful completion of this Excavator and Skid Steer course, students will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
*Our training facility for this course is located away from the city. Students are advised to prepare/bring their own lunch.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy