Confined Space Entry – Refresher
RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
MSMPER205 – Enter Confined Space
MSMPER200 – Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit
This refresher course is aimed at those who have previously undertaken the complete Enter and Work in Confined Spaces training course and need to refresh their knowledge and skills.
Participants will review:
- Legislative requirements
- Risks associated with working in confined spaces
- Safe work procedures and PPE
- Atmospheric identification and management
- Incident response
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Group bookings/Onsite training available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 9334 1000 or email email@example.com for pricing and site requirements.
- Participants must hold a current Statement of Attainment for Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D or equivalent issued within the last two (2) years) prior to attending this course
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces, MSMPER205 Enter Confined Space, MSMPER200 Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, WAHA (Working at Heights Association) and industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 80% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.