Confined Space Entry Re-Assessment
RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
MSMPER205 – Enter Confined Space
MSMPER200 – Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit
When booking this course, select the date you wish to undertake the skills re-assessment and challenge test at our premises.
This course is aimed at those who are seeking credit where competency in the unit requirements has been previously achieved and due to industry specification are to be re-assessed to ensure skills and knowledge have been maintained.
You will need access to a computer as your knowledge will be re-assessed online where you will have access to the Training Manual and will be required to correctly answer a range of questions.
On successful completion of the online knowledge component you will be required to attend Saferight’s training centre where you will complete a challenge test to verify this was completed by you and application of your skills can be re-assessed.
Once your booking has been processed you will be sent an email containing the login details to commence the online knowledge component along with confirmation of the date and time selected for the re-assessment of your skills.
To qualify as having completed the course you must:
- Answer each online question correctly.
- Provide a copy of your existing nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- Provide a copy of your USI transcript.
- Successfully complete the skills re-assessment which is to be carried out at Saferight’s training premises in Belmont. This is the date you selected when making your booking.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- A copy of your Statement of Attainment
- A copy of your USI transcript
- On the day of the skills re-assessment wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement.
Online knowledge component – 1 hour approx.
Skills re-assessment inc challenge test – 1-2 hours approx.
On successful completion of the online knowledge component you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
On successful completion of all requirements of this course you will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces, MSMPER205 Enter Confined Space and MSMPER200 Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 80% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.