DUMP TRUCK TRAINING & TICKET
RIIMPO337E – Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
DUMP TRUCK TRAINING COURSE FEE: $500
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: DUMP TRUCK TICKET
This Dump Truck Training (Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate an Articulated Dump Truck in a Civil & Mining setting.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a dump truck and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for articulated haul operations
- Operate articulated haul truck in line with established requirements
- Load, haul and dump materials to complete work activity
- Conduct housekeeping duties
- Access, interpret and apply conducting articulated dump truck documentation
- Operate the tracked dozer in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Position articulated haul truck under all loading units and load vehicle
- Carry out approved dumping and haulage operations
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Dump Truck Training course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO337E Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC) IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.