CPCCLDG3001 - LICENCE TO PERFORM DOGGING
DOGMAN TICKET COURSE FEE: $900
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $270* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging
This Dogman Ticket / Dogging course is for students for are looking to acquire the necessary licence to work in the mines or construction industry. This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and/or the directing of the crane operator in the movement of the load when the load is out of view of the crane/operator for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the theoretical knowledge and the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Obtain site information and elements related to the task.
● Identify hazards and potential hazards associated with the slinging and directing of loads.
● Ensure hazard control measures are consistent with appropriate standards are to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Identify and assess the weight, dimensions and centre of gravity of the load.
● Identify suitable lifting/slinging points on the load.
● Assess appropriate lifting equipment needs.
● Assess appropriate communication methods with crane / operators and other appropriate personnel.
● Obtain manufacturer’s specifications/information for special loads where necessary.
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: DOGMAN TICKET
On successful completion of this Dogman Ticket course, students will receive a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit our VOC Dogging – Verification Assessment page.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
EFFICIENTLY PERFORM DOGGING WITH SAFERIGHT
Enrol in Saferight’s Dogman Ticket Training in Perth to safely perform high-risk work
Saferight offers nationally accredited training courses for the construction, maintenance, working at heights, and the rescue & recovery industries. We offer dogging ticket training courses in Perth under the unit: CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging. This training course specifies the outcomes required to perform dogging including performing slinging techniques alongside the movement of plant and equipment.
CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR DOGGING COURSES IN PERTH
Saferight is a registered and accredited training organisation (RTO Code 5722) with an approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training as required by national and jurisdictional legislation within Australia. All of our Dogging and Rigging Courses in Perth are part of our range of High Risk Training Courses available for individuals and group training. Our experienced facilitators use the latest equipment produced by Saferight and leading manufacturers to demonstrate how to safely perform dogging techniques and assess situations in a high-risk industry.