CPCCLDG3001A - LICENCE TO PERFORM DOGGING
DOGMAN TICKET COURSE FEE: $875
COMBINE THIS WITH A BASIC RIGGING COURSE: GET 5% OFF THE TOTAL COST
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
- There will be a price adjustment from the first week of July 2021.
- Combine this with a Basic Rigging course & get 5% off the total cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
This Dogman Ticket / Dogging course is for students for are looking to acquire the necessary licence to work in the mines or construction industry. This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and/or the directing of the crane operator in the movement of the load when the load is out of view of the crane/operator for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Obtain site information and elements related to the task.
● Identify hazards and potential hazards associated with the slinging and directing of loads.
● Ensure hazard control measures are consistent with appropriate standards are to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Identify and assess the weight, dimensions and centre of gravity of the load.
● Identify suitable lifting/slinging points on the load.
● Assess appropriate lifting equipment needs.
● Assess appropriate communication methods with crane / operators and other appropriate personnel.
● Obtain manufacturer’s specifications/information for special loads where necessary.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: DOGMAN TICKET
On successful completion of this Dogman Ticket course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy