CPCCLDG3001A - LICENCE TO PERFORM DOGGING
DOGMAN TICKET COURSE FEE: $875
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
This Dogman Ticket / Dogging course is for students for are looking to acquire the necessary licence to work in the mines or construction industry. This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and/or the directing of the crane operator in the movement of the load when the load is out of view of the crane/operator for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Obtain site information and elements related to the task.
● Identify hazards and potential hazards associated with the slinging and directing of loads.
● Ensure hazard control measures are consistent with appropriate standards are to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Identify and assess the weight, dimensions and centre of gravity of the load.
● Identify suitable lifting/slinging points on the load.
● Assess appropriate lifting equipment needs.
● Assess appropriate communication methods with crane / operators and other appropriate personnel.
● Obtain manufacturer’s specifications/information for special loads where necessary.
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, click here.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: DOGMAN TICKET
On successful completion of this Dogman Ticket course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106