CUT AND CORE CONCRETE
CPCCCO3047 – CUT AND CORE CONCRETE
COURSE FEE: $500
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
To make a booking, please email email@example.com
This course is designed to give participants the necessary skills required for cutting and coring concrete to provide service holes, core samples and construction joints, and for joining new components.
Students will attain the practical application and knowledge required to:
- Assess work site to determine scope of task.
- Review job drawings and specifications, and check to make sure they are in accordance with legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Review work health and safety (WHS) requirements for the task in accordance with safety plans and policies.
- Identify safety signage and barricade requirements.
- Review environmental requirements for the task in accordance with environmental plans and legislative requirements.
- Select plant, tools and equipment, check for serviceability and rectify or report any faults.
- Erect identified safety signage and barricades, and fit personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Drill cored hole.
- Clear work area and dispose of, re-use or recycle materials in accordance with legislation, regulations, codes of practice and task requirements.
- Must have completed the unit CPCCWHS2001 – Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the Construction Industry
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Cut and Core Concrete course, students will be issued with a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Statement of Attainment for CPCCCO3047 – Cut & Core Concrete.
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
Statement of Attainment will be awarded by Construction Skills Training Centre (RTO Number: 1974)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.