Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility
PUAFER008 – Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility
COURSE FEE: $180
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility course (PUAFER008) is aimed at those who are responsible for confining small workplace emergencies such as a small fire using a fire extinguisher or chemical spill using a small spill kit.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding to identify, assess and safely confine workplace emergency situations following emergency response procedures.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility course, students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for PUAFER008 Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility and a wallet size card.
The Unique Student Identifier must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Certificate does not have an expiry date, however, industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.