Telescopic Materials Handler (Telehandler)
RIIHAN309F - Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
This onsite Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations course is for private group bookings, for those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a telescopic materials handler in the workplace.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a telescopic materials handler and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic material handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.