TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER
RIIHAN309F – CONDUCT TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $360
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
ABOUT THE TELEHANDLER COURSE
This Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations course (RIIHAN309F) is for those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a telescopic materials handler in the workplace.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a telescopic materials handler and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic material handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations course, students will be issued a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.