TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER
RIIHAN309F – CONDUCT TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $350
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR’S SPECIALS (DEC-JAN): $298
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
This Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations course (RIIHAN309F) is for those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a telescopic materials handler in the workplace.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a telescopic materials handler and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic material handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations course, students will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Minimum 4 students/class, maximum 8 students/class.