TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER
RIIHAN309F – CONDUCT TELESCOPIC MATERIALS HANDLER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $360
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $112* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
ABOUT THE TELEHANDLER COURSE
This RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations is for those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a telescopic materials handler in the workplace.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a telescopic materials handler and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic material handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Telehandler Training (Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations) course, students will be issued a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit VOC Telescopic Materials Handler Assessment.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Main Training Location/Students To Arrive At: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Theory Component: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Practical Component: 104 Mills St, Queens Park WA 6107 (Transport will be arranged by Saferight)
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
WHY CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR TELEHANDLER TRAINING IN PERTH
Saferight is a registered and accredited training organisation (RTO Code 5722) with an approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training as required by national and jurisdictional legislation within Australia. Our nationally accredited training courses are industry recognised by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment on behalf of the State and Territory Governments. We provide quality occupational and safety training including Telehandler Training in Perth for the Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, Utilities and Government Sectors.
CHOOSE US FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY TRAINING IN PERTH
All of our Occupational Training and Safety Training courses are conducted in our multi-million high-risk training facility in Welshpool, Perth, which is the largest practical training centre in Western Australia. Our experienced facilitators use the latest equipment produced by Saferight to demonstrate up-to-date techniques such as how to properly conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
Our team of experienced and licensed instructors conduct theoretical and practical training and assessments for people seeking to acquire necessary certifications and tickets in our Saferight Welshpool facility. We can also arrange to bring the training to your facility.