Chief Fire Warden Training Perth
PUAFER006 – Lead an Emergency Control Organisation
COURSE FEE: $200
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Chief Fire Warden Training course is designed for those operating in the role of a Chief Fire Warden and are responsible for leading the preparation of workplace emergency procedures; commanding, controlling and coordinating workplace emergency procedures and responses and concluding incidents.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding essential to carry out the responsibilities of a chief fire warden and will be able to:
- Understand the emergency response structure
- Identify hazards and possible emergency situations
- Analyse risk and implement controls
- Apply hazard and emergency response procedures
- Gather and apply information on emergency situations and developments
- Take command of initial emergency response including whether to evacuate or not, designate assembly area, and site isolation
- Provide safety measures and arrange for the welfare of evacuated people
- Assess and initiate post initial response activities
- Account for evacuated people using a range of methods
- Analyse results of initial response reports
- Carry out debriefing and incident stress management
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
- Participants must hold the unit of competency for PUAWER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Chief Fire Warden Training course, students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for PUAFER006 Lead an Emergency Control Organisation and a wallet size card.The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Certificate does not have an expiry date, however, industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the Chief Fire Warden Training course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.