CERTIFICATE III IN EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND RESCUE
RII30719 - Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RII30719 – Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue
COURSE FEE: $5,125
STEP 1: REGISTER & ENROL
STEP 2: THEORY COMPONENT – eLEARNING
- Theory Component – Students will complete this online at the comfort of your own home/workplace.
- Students will complete the theory component during the first 2 weeks of every month.
STEP 3: PRACTICAL TRAINING
- Practical Component – Once the theory component is completed, students must then attend the practical component at our training facility.
- Students will complete the practical component during the last 2 weeks of every month.
CHOOSE A DATE TO ENROL
- Theory Component – Students will complete this component prior to attending the Practical Component at your own pace.
- Practical Component – Saferight conducts the practical training component of this course during the last 2 weeks of every month.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue offered by Saferight is an Australian nationally recognised qualification and is the mining and resources industry standard for those employed or seeking employment within firefighting or emergency response fields. This mines rescue qualification reflects the role of emergency response and rescue team members working in the resources and infrastructure industry.
The RII30719 – Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue course has theoretical and practical components and modules are taught by Saferight trainers who have current practical experience in fire and emergency response.
- HLTAID006 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR301E – Response to Work Site Incidents
- RIIRIS301E – Apply Risk Management Processes
- RIIWHS201D – Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- PUASAR022 – Participate in a Rescue Operation
- PUAFIR207 – Operate Breathing Apparatus
- PUAFIR210 – Prevent Injury
- PUAFIR324 – Render Hazardous Materials Incidents Safe
- PUAFIR306 – Identify, Detect and Monitor Hazardous Materials at an Incident
- PUASAR024 – Undertake Road Crash Rescue
- PUASAR025 – Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- PUASAR032 – Undertake Vertical Rescue
- RIIERR201E – Conduct Fire Team Operations
- RIIERR302E – Response to Local Emergencies and Incidents
- PUAEQU001 – Prepare, Maintain and Test Response Equipment
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Provide a copy of your USI transcript.
- RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights
- RIIWHS202E – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
Theory – eLearning Modules
- Each module will take approximately 6 hours
- 10 days depending on the size of the class
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will gain a:
- Statement of Attainment in RII30719 – Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Statement of Attainment in RII30719 – Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue does not have an expiry date. However, industry standards recommend retraining every 2 to 5 years depending on industry experience, skills and current competencies of the student.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Prior to Saferight allocating the students an eLearning login – Students will be charged the full outstanding balance.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
Complete the RII30719 – Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue with Saferight
If you’re seeking a career in emergency response training Perth, or looking for more information on where to complete your Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue, our team at Saferight is here to help. Book online on our website. For more information, send us a message through our contact form or phone us on 1800 352 335 today!