SLEWING MOBILE CRANE (UP TO 60 TONNES)
TLILIC0013 - LICENCE TO OPERATE A SLEWING MOBILE CRANE (UP TO 60 TONNES)
COURSE FEE: $1800
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR’S SPECIALS (DEC-JAN): $1,530
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC0013 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes)
This C6 Crane Ticket (Slewing Mobile Crane) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a C6 Slewing Mobile Crane. This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a slewing mobile crane with a Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC) up to 60 tonnes.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a C6 Slewing Mobile Crane and will be able to:
- Mobile crane rated capacity (RC) and the lifting gear Working Load Limit (WLL) are established and suitable for the load/s and work/task requirements in accordance with manufacturer requirements and workplace procedures
- Consultation with workplace personnel is established and maintained to ensure all crane and lifting operations are clear and consistent with site requirements in accordance with a lift plan and workplace procedures
- Mobile crane is accessed safely in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Pre-start mobile crane checks are carried out and any damage and defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Mobile crane is set up correctly with any lifting gear and stabilised as per the lift plan in accordance with relevant manufacturer requirements including load chart/s and safe work procedures
- Counterweight/s are set up as required in accordance with the lift plan, relevant manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Fly jib and/or luffing fly are set up as required in accordance with specific manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Crane logbook is checked to confirm current compliance, is correct for the crane type, is completed and signed and required rectifications have been signed off in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Boom/jib and hook block is safely positioned over the load following directions from associated personnel in accordance with the lift plan and safe work procedures
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Must have a Licence to Perform Dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this C6 Crane Ticket course, students will be issued a digital copy of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0013 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes)
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Training Day 1- Students will be charged the outstanding balance and capped at $1500.
- Training Day 3 – Any further outstanding balance will be charged and capped at $1500.