C6 - SLEWING MOBILE CRANE (UP TO 60 TONNES)
TLILIC0013 - LICENCE TO OPERATE A SLEWING MOBILE CRANE (UP TO 60 TONNES)
COURSE FEE: $1,850
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $610* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC0013 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes)
This C6 Crane Ticket (Slewing Mobile Crane) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a C6 Slewing Mobile Crane. This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a slewing mobile crane with a Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC) up to 60 tonnes.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a C6 Slewing Mobile Crane and will be able to:
- Mobile crane rated capacity (RC) and the lifting gear Working Load Limit (WLL) are established and suitable for the load/s and work/task requirements in accordance with manufacturer requirements and workplace procedures
- Consultation with workplace personnel is established and maintained to ensure all crane and lifting operations are clear and consistent with site requirements in accordance with a lift plan and workplace procedures
- Mobile crane is accessed safely in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Pre-start mobile crane checks are carried out and any damage and defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Mobile crane is set up correctly with any lifting gear and stabilised as per the lift plan in accordance with relevant manufacturer requirements including load chart/s and safe work procedures
- Counterweight/s are set up as required in accordance with the lift plan, relevant manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Fly jib and/or luffing fly are set up as required in accordance with specific manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Crane logbook is checked to confirm current compliance, is correct for the crane type, is completed and signed and required rectifications have been signed off in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Boom/jib and hook block is safely positioned over the load following directions from associated personnel in accordance with the lift plan and safe work procedures
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
- Students must hold a Dogging/Dogman licence (CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging) prior to commencing this course with Saferight.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this C6 Crane Ticket course, students will be issued a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0013 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. Please visit this page for more information.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Please visit this page for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Days prior to Training Day 1- Students will be charged the full outstanding balance
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy