C1 - Mobile Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 100T)
TLILIC0014 - Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 Tonnes)
COURSE FEE: $2100
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This C1 Mobile Slewing Mobile Crane course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a C1 Mobile Slewing Mobile Crane. This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a slewing mobile crane with a Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC) up to 100 tonnes.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a C1 Mobile Slewing Mobile Crane and will be able to:
- Mobile crane rated capacity (RC) and the lifting gear Working Load Limit (WLL) are established for the load/s and work/task requirements in accordance with manufacturer requirements and workplace procedures
- Mobile crane is accessed safely in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Pre-start mobile crane checks are carried out and any damage and defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Mobile crane is set up correctly with any lifting gear and stabilised as per the lift plan in accordance with relevant manufacturer requirements including load chart/s and safe work procedures
- Fly jib and/or luffing fly are set up as required in accordance with specific manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Lifts are determined within the RC of the mobile crane in accordance with the load chart/s and lift plan
- Boom/jib and hook block is safely positioned over the load following directions from associated personnel in accordance with the lift plan and safe work procedures
- Lifting gear is disconnected from load and crane is positioned safely and efficiently for next task in accordance with lift plan and safe work procedures
- Crane boom/jib, lifting gear and associated equipment is stowed and secured as required in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Must have a valid C6 Crane Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (TLILIC0013) or C2 Crane Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (TLILIC0010)
- Must have a Licence to Perform Dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0014 Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane Up to 100T
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
Statement of Attainment will be awarded by Construction Skills Training Centre (RTO Number: 1974)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.