C0 – Open Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes)
TLILIC0015 - Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 Tonnes)
COURSE FEE: $2,150
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- There will be a price adjustment from the first week of July 2021.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC0015 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes)
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This C0 Crane Ticket (Slewing Mobile Crane) course is aimed at those required to safely operate a slewing mobile crane with a maximum rated capacity (MRC) over 100 tonnes, in accordance with all relevant legislative responsibilities. Competence in this unit, does not in itself result in a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) to operate this plant. Slewing mobile crane means a mobile crane incorporating a boom or jib that can be slewed, but does not include:
- a front-end loader or
- a backhoe or
- an excavator or
- other earth moving equipment, when configured for crane operation.
A person performing this work is required to hold a slewing mobile crane with an MRC over 100 tonnes HRWL.
This unit requires a person operating a slewing mobile crane with an MRC over 100 tonnes to:
- plan for the work/task
- prepare for the work/task
- perform work/task
- pack up
- Must have a valid C6 Crane Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (TLILIC0013) or C2 Crane Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (TLILIC0010)
- Current industry experience operating a slewing mobile crane of between 20T and up to 60T competently for at least 2 years.
- Must have a Licence to Perform Dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this C0 Crane Ticket course, students will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0015 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Training Day 1- Students will be charged the outstanding balance and capped at $1500.
- Training Day 3 – Any further outstanding balance will be charged and capped at $1500.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy