Bulldozer Training Perth
RIIMPO308F – Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations
COURSE FEE: $500
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: BULLDOZER TRAINING
This Bulldozer Training (Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a Dozer in a Civil & Mining setting.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a dozer and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for tracked dozer operations
- Operate the tracked dozer in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Conduct housekeeping duties
- Obtain and interpret emergency procedures for tracked dozer and be prepared for fires, accidents and emergencies
- Drive and operate dozer using techniques suited to equipment capabilities, site and work conditions
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Bulldozer Training course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO308F Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC) IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.