CERTIFICATE IV IN WORK HEALTH & SAFETY
BSB41419 - Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
COURSE FEE: $1,500
SCHEDULED TO START: FEBRUARY 2022
*Register your interest with us by filling out the form below.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety offered by Saferight is an Australian nationally recognised qualification.
This qualification applies to individuals working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who provide a broad range of technical knowledge and skills, and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The qualification applies to those working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHS-related roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters.
The BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course has theoretical and practical components and modules are taught by Saferight trainers who have current practical experience in Work, Health and Safety sector.
- BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 – Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 – Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 – Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS419 – Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBLDR411 – Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBWHS417 – Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418 – Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Provide a copy of your USI transcript.
Theory & Practical Training
- 5 days
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will gain a Statement of Attainment in:
- BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Statement of Attainment in BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety does not have an expiry date. However, industry standards recommend retraining every 2 to 5 years depending on industry experience, skills and current competencies of the student.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
Complete the BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety with Saferight
If you’re seeking a career in work, health and safety (WHS), or looking for more information on where to complete your Certificate IIV in Work Health and Safety, our team at Saferight is here to help. Book online on our website. For more information, send us a message through our contact form or phone us on 1800 352 335 today!