SAFERIGHT TRAINING ACADEMY (RTO 5722)
1. RTO OWNERSHIP
Saferight is an Australian family-owned and operated business based in Perth, Western Australia. We have over 30 years of experience in the industry and are committed to providing the highest quality high-risk safety equipment, training, services and systems. We aim to provide our clients with a holistic solution that meets all your safety needs. Saferight’s dedicated team consists of several departments working in collaboration enabling us to offer a wide range of products and services. Producing the most practical, user friendly equipment and systems, developed in conjunction with the end users. This combined with our state-of-the-art testing facilities, ensures that our team have the skills to manufacture or source equipment to meet individual client’s requirements.
Saferight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722), providing quality safety training to the Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, Utilities and Government Sectors. Our Nationally Accredited training courses are industry recognised and will provide you with the required skills and knowledge to take you or your workforce to the next level. Our current training categories include:
- High Risk Training
- Earthmoving Machinery Training/Mobile Plant Training
- Work Safely at Heights
- Confined Space Entry
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Fire Safety
- Emergency Response & Rescue
- Work Health Safety
View all our training courses here.
Saferight has multiple, purpose built training facilities at the following locations:
- 42 Belmont Ave, Belmont, Perth, WA 6104
- 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- 415 Mundaring Weir Road, Hacketts Gully WA 6076
- Lot 2 Stadium Rd, Tom Price WA 6751
2. PAYMENT OF FEES
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Days prior to Training Day 1- Students will be charged the full outstanding balance
3. RTO OBLIGATIONS
Prior to enrolment or the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, the RTO provides advice to the prospective learner about the training product appropriate to meeting the learner’s needs, taking into account the individual’s existing skills and competencies.
Prior to enrolment or the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, the RTO provides, in print or through referral to an electronic copy, current and accurate information that enables the learner to make informed decisions about undertaking training with the RTO and at a minimum includes the following content:
- the code, title and currency of the training product to which the learner is to be enrolled, as published on the national register
- the training and assessment, and related educational and support services the RTO will provide to the learner including the:
- estimated duration
- expected locations at which it will be provided
- expected modes of delivery
- name and contact details of any third party that will provide training and/or assessment, and related educational and support services to the learner on the RTO’s behalf
- any work placement arrangements.
- the RTO’s obligations to the learner, including that the RTO is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment in compliance with these Standards, and for the issuance of the AQF [Australian Qualifications Framework] certification documentation
- the learner’s rights, including:
- details of the RTO’s complaints and appeals process required by Standard 6
- if the RTO, or a third party delivering training and assessment on its behalf, closes or ceases to deliver any part of the training product that the learner is enrolled in.
- the learner’s obligations:
- in relation to the repayment of any debt to be incurred under the VET [Vocational Education and Training] FEE-HELP scheme arising from the provision of services
- any requirements the RTO requires the learner to meet to enter and successfully complete their chosen training product
- any materials and equipment that the learner must provide
- information on the implications for the learner of government training entitlements and subsidy arrangements in relation to the delivery of the services.
Where the RTO collects fees from the individual learner, either directly or through a third party, the RTO provides or directs the learner to information prior to enrolment or the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, specifying:
- all relevant fee information including:
- fees that must be paid to the RTO
- payment terms and conditions including deposits and refunds.
- the learner’s rights as a consumer, including but not limited to any statutory cooling-off period, if one applies
- the learner’s right to obtain a refund for services not provided by the RTO in the event the:
- arrangement is terminated early
- the RTO fails to provide the agreed services.
For information about complaints and its processes, view our Complaints Policy here.
For information about appeals and its processes, view our Appeals Policy here.
6. MANAGEMENT PLAN TO SAFEGUARD STUDENTS/CLIENTS IF SAFERIGHT CEASES OPERATIONS
For information about this, view our Business Closure Policy here.
7. REFUND/CANCELLATIONS/COURSE CHANGES
For information about cancellations and course changes please view more information from our Terms and Conditions – Training.
For more information about refunds, view our Refund Policy.
8. STUDENT HANDBOOK
Please download our Saferight Student Handbook here.