Provide First Aid & CPR
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn essential first aid skills and who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations.
PROVIDE FIRST AID & CPR COURSE PERTH
Saferight is a nationally accredited and Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722) offering a comprehensive range of Safety Training Courses in Perth for over 31 years. We currently offer Provide First Aid (HLTAID011) & CPR (HLTAID009) courses at our site in Belmont, Perth. Our courses are suitable for individuals and supervisors in addition to emergency responders. All of our courses are designed to train individuals in construction, mining, maintenance, working at heights and other high-risk industries to perform their tasks safely and efficiently.
At Saferight, all our safety training courses are conducted by professionals and licensed facilitators whether in Perth or online. We have safety training courses available throughout the week and are flexible to support group bookings. Upon successful completion of the course, we will issue a Certificate of Attainment which is nationally recognised by the Australian Government.
HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
This Provide First Aid course and Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course is for want to learn essential first aid skills and who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to provide first aid response to a casualty. Participants will be able to:
- • Respond to an emergency situation
- • Apply appropriate first aid procedures including:
- • Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult resuscitation mannequin
- • Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR (5 cycles both compressions and ventilations) on an infant resuscitation mannequin
- • Respond to at least two simulated first aid scenarios contextualised to the candidate’s workplace/community setting, including:
- – Conduct a visual and verbal assessment of the casualty
- – Demonstrate safe manual handling techniques
- – Post-incident debrief and evaluation
- – Provide an accurate verbal or written report of the incident
- – Communicate details of the incident
- – Evaluate the incident and own performance
HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is aimed at anyone wishing to learn or refresh their CPR skills and may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to provide CPR for both adults and infants. Participants will be able to:
- • Respond to an emergency situation.
- • Perform CPR procedures in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines including:
- – Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult resuscitation mannequin.
- – Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR (5 cycles both compressions and ventilations) on an infant resuscitation mannequin.
- – Communicate details of the incident.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING (CPR REFRESHER)
Your Statement of Attainment from Saferight does not have an expiry date, however, the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines state CPR skills should be refreshed every 12 months.
Our Provide CPR refresher course is designed to help individuals and groups polish their existing knowledge and skills as well as update them on the necessary information and equipment that had since developed in the industry.
Saferight offers CPR Refresher courses provided you have a valid CPR qualification within the last two to three years.
WHY CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR PROVIDE FIRST AID AND CPR TRAINING IN PERTH
We take tremendous pride in being a leading registered training organisation in Perth than Saferight. We’ve been active for more than 31 years, working to make WA worksites safer for everyone involved. Given our years of experience and standing in the local community, we firmly believe that you won’t find a more qualified or better-recognised trainer for providing first aid and CPR.
For your convenience, we conduct training sessions at our dedicated facilities in Perth, but can also arrange to bring the training to your facility. Call us toll-free on 1800 352 335 to arrange First Aid & CPR training for your team, or contact us via our website to request more information.