Plant Machinery Readiness
This course has been customised, packaged and aimed at those looking to apply a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. The individual may provide theoretical advice and support a team.
This packaged course covers earthmoving machinery courses (Telescopic Materials Handler, Skid Steer Loader, Front End Loader and Excavator), 4WD, Forklift and is complemented with units that explore the learnings of WHS requirements, policies, plant isolation in the construction industry.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding to:
- Operate a skid steer loader
- Operate a telescopic materials handler
- Operate an excavator
- Operate a front end loader
- Operate a forklift
- Operate a 4WD
- Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- Isolate and access plant