CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND
Eligibility for Construction Training Fund Direct Indenture Grants, Supplementary Skills/OH&S Program subsidies and additional benefits is dependent on an individual’s or company’s ability to demonstrate primary and substantial direct involvement in Western Australia’s construction industry, specifically in on-site construction, installation and fabrication activity.
- Financial rebate is eligible for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- The subsidy to eligible students/applicants is $31 per hour multiplied by the training hours or 70% of the total course fee (whichever is lower).
- In accordance with Saferight’s collaborative partnership with CFMEU, a CTF discount facilitated through a Gap Payment method is exclusively available to CFMEU Members
- All students can apply for a CTF Rebate with CTF, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
Subsidies are available to reduce training costs, making it easier for eligible businesses and employees to access the training they need when they need it.
SAMPLE CALCULATION FOR CFMEU MEMBERS
|Advertised course cost||$275.00|
|Hours of training||8|
|Subsidy at hourly rate||$31 x 8 = $248.00|
|Subsidy at % rate||70% x $265 = $185.50|
|CTF REBATE (DISCOUNTED AMOUNT) IF DEEMED ELIGIBLE||$185.50 (The lower figure is chosen from the 2 method of calculation above)|
|GAP PAYMENT PRIOR TO COURSE COMMENCEMENT||$89.50|
The subsidy to eligible students/applicants is $31 per hour multiplied by the training hours or 70% of the total course fee (whichever is lower).
The maximum amount that can be claimed per employee, per course, is $1,300.
For Certificate IV courses, students/applicants will need to apply for the rebate on their own directly with the Construction Training Fund.
- For more information and eligibility requirements, have a look and see if you fit the criteria for this funding shown below (CTF Eligibility Guide). For more information, please visit CTF’s website.
- Lodge a CTF claim directly from CTF’s website. We recommend you to read through the quick Step-By-Step Guide on How to Claim a CTF Rebate Directly on CTF’s Website
- Claims must be received by CTF within 12 months of successful completion of the course if you are claiming directly with CTF.
- We recommend you to read through the quick Step-By-Step Guide on How to Claim a CTF Rebate Directly on CTF’s Website
NEED MORE HELP?
The team at Saferight understands how complex the process can be for individuals and/or employers. Our team at Saferight can assist you from start to end to ensure a hassle-free process. Please send all CTF queries to email@example.com and/or call 08 9334 1000 (Select option 6 for Accounts), our team will be happy to assist you further.