Introducing Fenan Australia’s emergency services breathing apparatus system with all the safety features you would get from a world leading manufacturer of breathing apparatus. This compact and lightweight breathing apparatus comes complete as a kit, with a face mask with radio communication and air cylinder, providing reliable breathing air with proven high performance. This compact SCBA kit has fully adjustable shoulder and waistband harness straps. It comes complete with a Fenan Australia adjustable kevlar face mask with radio communication capabilities to enhance search and rescue performance where visibility is poor.
This SCBA kit with the air cylinder weighs 6.5kg, and face masks with radio communication unit, is one of the lightest SCBA kit in the market certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS1716:2012. With built in quick air cylinder connectors and photoluminescence features at the bottom of the air cylinders, emergency responders can find, replace and set up cylinders in seconds, allowing for quicker response time.
This Fenan AU SCBA kit is designed to focus on simplicity with all the premium safety features without compromising on performance, is lightweight and is perfect for emergency services, firefighting personnel and confined space operators.
Introductory Price: $3400
View our full range of breathing apparatus here.
• Light & Durable Material – Aramid Kevlar
• Air Cylinder with Carbon Fibre Aluminium Liner – 6.8L of air capacity = 2040L of compressed air. (Approx. 50 minutes of air supply or 30 minutes of air supply in working conditions)
• Full Face Mask with 16-channel Radio Communication
• Pressure gauge with device alert technology
• Universal Emergency Breathing System – UEBS/Buddy Breathing System
Contents of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Kit
• x1 Full Face Mask with 16-channel Radio Communication
• x1 6.8L Air Cylinder
• x1 Secondary Rescue Air Port
• x1 Quick Connector for Easy Cylinder Set Up
• x1 Cylinder Valve
• x1 Demand Valve
• x1 Reducer
• x1 Light Carry Kit with Harness
This full SCBA kit along with face masks with radio communication is certified to AS/NZS1716:2012 BMP 765872
• 100% visual inspection
• Saferight uses an ISO 9001 Certified Quality Assurance System