TEMPLINK 3000 is a temporary roof anchor point that has been designed to be used for when an anchor is required for a temporary period of time. It can be used on a metal roof or timber rafters (tile roof). The TEMPLINK 3000 is useful for roof maintenance work when there is no permanent safety anchors. Ideal for fixing through existing holes in metal sheet roofing.
- -TEMPLINK 3000is a patented multi-directional fall device designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested.
- -Durable stainless steel
- -Very easy to install and remove
- -Lightweight compact unit, enabling easy manoeuvring to desired location
- -Easy to secure tabs
- -Single Person Temporary Roof Anchor Point
- -Rated at 15kN
- -Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4