The Tool Catch provides a robust, stable and durable retrofit tool connection point for a vast range of hand tools.
Attach the Tool Catch to your tool with V-Gripp Tape to create a certified, load rated tool connection point that will survive tough industrial conditions.
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm/12″ (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool Catch on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the ‘Ring’ on the Tool Catch.
- Tactical Nylon for maximum strength.
- Closed metal ring that prevents warping with use.
- An easy installation process that can be done on-site.
- Fully certified & load rated when used with V-Gripp Tape.
- Available in two sizes & in non-conductive.
- Size 1: 12mm x 55mm / 0.5″ x 2.25″
- Size 2: 25mm x 90mm / 1.0″x 3.5″
- Max Load Size 1: 1.0kg / 2.2lbs
- Max Load Size 2: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018