GRIPPS Bull Bag – 113kg
Arguably the most robust lifting bag in the world, the reinforced Bull Bag features a smart locking Velcro mesh sleeve that protects against accidental spills and drops while allowing light into the bag.
Load rated reinforced lifting straps allow for easy transportation of the Bull Bag to the work area, and built-in tether anchor points mean the tools are ready to be used as soon as the bag is opened.
Made from an extra heavy-duty and oil-repellent vinyl, with a reinforced fabric rim to protect the opening from damage.
- Heavy-duty Velcro closure with locking feature protects against accidental spills.
- Load-rated fabric strip provides an additional 6 tether anchor points.
- Rubber feet protect the base of the bag & provide stabilisation on hard surfaces.
- A reinforced rim around the bag opening protects against damage.
- A strong composite insert in the base of the bag protects against punctures.
- Made with extra heavy-duty oil-repellent vinyl & tested to last in the harshest of construction environments.
- Strong mesh sleeve allows light into the bag & keeps it rigid whilst upright.
- Built-in tether anchor points inside the bucket, enabling tools to be tethered directly to the inside of each bag.
- Max Load (D-Ring): 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Max Load (Lifting): 113kg / 249lbs
- Height: 38cm / 15″
- Diameter: 31cm / 12″
- Dual-Action Carabiner
Bull Bag – Tech Spec Sheet