This first aid kit provides you with a high quality and purpose kit that gives every employee/person the opportunity to work safely, where that might be. Most first aid kits consists of a range of similar products but this kit has been developed in line with the WHS code of practice with some heavy-duty items included.
• What does this kit offer than others in the market don’t? A tourniquet, snake bite bandage, CPR kit, eye cup, fever scan strip and large size band-aids.
• The material is high-quality ripstop material (built to last) and the external zips are heavy-duty with welded weatherproof seals to keep dust and dirt out.
• They are labelled neatly and arranged so that they zip away and everything is secured in place within the kit (the kit can now get thrown around).
• There are a few extra compartments left free on purpose so you can personalize your kit; include a puffer, medication, or any specific products that you find work well for you!
• The innovative molle system on the back of the kit allows you to hand or clip the kit where it’s easily visible which makes a significant difference in an emergency. Items in the kit are easy to replace/refill/restock
Saferight is an authorised distributor for Trade Aid Kits. As a fully licensed and accredited Australian manufacturer, we stock and sell first aid kits that are suitable suitable for use in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications. First aid kits from Trade Aid Kits provide you with a high quality and purpose built first aid kit that gives every employee/tradie the opportunity to work safely, wherever that might be.
For all product customisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org