The FSS100 Firestick is the latest innovation in the fire protection industry and is significantly lighter than conventional fire protection equipment such as fire extinguishers. It is cost efficient for small to large businesses, households, offices as well as all types of vehicles, and can be safely stored easily for easy access in an emergency.
This FSS100 – 100 seconds fire suppression tool also known as a fire extinguisher stick is designed to be very lightweight at only 365g which makes it a suitable alternative to fire extinguishers. It is not pressurised which means it does not require any form of servicing, maintenance or refills compared to other conventional fire protection equipment such as fire extinguishers. This eliminates the danger of pressurised containers from exploding or malfunctioning.
With the FSS100 firestick, there is no residue left behind after use which reduces the cost of ‘salvage and recovery’ once the fire has been put out.
View our full range of latest technology in fire protection equipment here.
• 100 seconds of fire suppression
• Puts out fire class A, B,C, E & F
- Class A Fires: Solid combustible materials
- Class B Fires: Liquid combustible materials
- Class C Fires: Gaseous combustible materials
- Class F Fires: Cooking & oil fats
- Electrical Equipment Fires: Up to 100V
• Light, compact. portable. efficient. safe. economical.
• Non-pressurised – no servicing/maintenance/refill needed
• Non-corrosive. non-toxic. environmentally friendly
• No residue left after use
• 8-year shelf life
Each FSS100 weighs only 365g and is 32.8cm long. It has a firm handle at
the bottom which improves mobility to point the other end at the base of flames.
Easy to ignite to activate the FSS100
UV/Heat Protection Cover
Light protection cover which is easily removable with a slight twist