Introducing Fenan Australia’s Personal Rescue Emergence Escape Breathing Device EEBD. The EEBD is a positive pressure air breathing apparatus for protecting the respiratory system during an emergency escape. It can be widely applied in the place of oxygen deficit/hypoxia, high or unknown concentrations of toxic gases, endangering human health. Such as fire-fighting, petroleum and petrochemical, metallurgy and chemical industry, the public emergency.
– Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
– Brand Name: FENAN
– Material: Non-woven Fabric
– Model number: EEBD-SL2000
– EEBD Type: emergency escape breathing device.
– EEBD cylinder material: Steel, Carbon fiber for option.
– EEBD Application: Emergency escape.
– Working Pressure: 300 Bar
– Mask material: natural silicon
– Connector: G5/8′
– Time of using: 20 mins\person