Introducing Australia’s most advanced emergency services breathing apparatus system with all the safety features you would get from a world leading manufacturer of breathing apparatus.
This standard kit comes with a standard full face mask that has loudspeaker functions that aid in search and rescue performance where visibility is poor. This integrated kit comes with a built in secondary air supply source to allow two port to share a single source of air. With the quick connector cylinder built in, emergency responders can replace or set up cylinders in seconds allowing for quicker response time.
This Fenan Australia self contained breathing apparatus kit is designed to focus on simplicity with all the premium safety features without compromising on performance, is lightweight and is perfect for emergency services as well as fire fighting personnel.
Introductory Price: $2900
View our full range of breathing apparatus here.
• Light & Durable Material – Aramid Kevlar
• Air Cylinder with Carbon Fibre Aluminium Liner – 6.8L of air capacity = 2040L of compressed air. (Approx. 50 minutes of air supply or 30 minutes of air supply in working conditions)
• Integrated full face mask with loudspeaker Search-And-Rescue system
• Pressure gauge with device alert technology
• Universal Emergency Breathing System – UEBS/Buddy Breathing System
Contents of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Kit
• x1 Standard Full Face Mask
• x1 6.8L Air Cylinder
• x1 Secondary Rescue Air Port
• x1 Quick Connector for Easy Cylinder Set Up
• x1 Cylinder Valve
• x1 Demand Valve
• x1 Reducer
• x1 Light Carry Kit with Harness
• Full kit is certified to EN137:2006 Type 2
• Standard Face Mask is certified to EN136:1998 Class 3
• 100% visual inspection
• Saferight is an ISO 9001 Certified Quality Assurance System
For all product customisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Full Face Mask
Carry Kit with Harness
Reducer & Pressure Gauge with Alert System