Introducing Fenan Australia’s emergency services breathing apparatus system with all the safety features you would get from a world leading manufacturer of breathing apparatus. This compact and lightweight breathing
apparatus comes complete as a kit, with a standard face mask as well as an air cylinder, providing reliable breathing air with proven high performance. This compact SCBA kit has fully adjustable shoulder and waistband harness straps. It comes complete with a standard Fenan Australia adjustable Kevlar face mask with integrated loudspeaker to enhance search and rescue performance where visibility is poor.
This full SCBA kit with the air cylinder weighs 6.5kg, which makes it one of the lightest SCBA kit in the market fully certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS1716:2015. With built in quick air cylinder connectors and
photoluminescence features at the bottom of the air cylinders, emergency responders can find, replace and set up cylinders in seconds, allowing for quicker response time.
This Fenan AU SCBA kit is designed to focus on simplicity with all the premium safety features without compromising on performance, is lightweight and is perfect for emergency services, firefighting personnel and
confined space operators.
Introductory Price: $2400
View our full range of breathing apparatus here.
• Light & Durable Material – Aramid Kevlar
• Air Cylinder with Carbon Fibre Aluminium Liner – 6.8L of air capacity = 2040L of compressed air. (Approx. 50 minutes of air supply or 30 minutes of air supply in working conditions)
• Integrated full face mask with loudspeaker Search-And-Rescue system
• Pressure gauge with device alert technology
• Universal Emergency Breathing System – UEBS/Buddy Breathing System
Contents of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Kit
• x1 Standard Full Face Mask
• x1 6.8L Air Cylinder
• x1 Secondary Rescue Air Port
• x1 Quick Connector for Easy Cylinder Set Up
• x1 Cylinder Valve
• x1 Demand Valve
• x1 Reducer
• x1 Light Carry Kit with Harness
• Full kit including SCBA Face Mask is certified to AS/NZS1716:2012 BMP 765872
• 100% visual inspection
• Saferight uses an ISO 9001 Certified Quality Assurance System
Datasheet: RHZKF 6.8-30 _Rev 4 15.06.2022
For all product customisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Full Face Mask
Carry Kit with Harness
Reducer & Pressure Gauge with Alert System