01 BEFORE STUDENTS ENTER THE TRAINING FACILITY:
Students are required to fill out a declaration form before attending the course, stating that:
•They are well, have not returned from a high-risk country in the last 14 days.
•Have not been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
•Have not been tested and are not pending health test results.
•Scan the QR code on the SAFE WA app and register.
02 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TAKEN AT BELMONT AND WELSHPOOL TRAINING FACILITIES
- All Saferight Training facility desks, door handles, and surfaces are wiped down on the premises with medical grade disinfectant, and overnight/morning and during the day.
- Cups and Utensils are washed in a dishwasher set at high water temperature and detergent; however we have supplied disposable products for the students to use if desired.
- Student’s temperatures will begin to be taken before they enter the Saferight premises, if above a certain temperature level they will be advised that they will not be accepted on training that day, assured of a place in a future Training Course when they are well and can provide medical clearance, and advised that in the interests of community health and safety they should immediately seek professional medical advice. They will then be directed to the nearest COVID-19 testing centre, either Royal Perth Hospital, St John of God Midland, or Fiona Stanley
- A hand sanitizing station has been set up in the sign in reception area and in the classrooms. This is associated with appropriate signage to encourage frequent of sanitizer and or handwashing with soap and water.
- There is a choice with the morning tea supplied to students of individually packaged biscuits.
- All equipment used for training is thoroughly cleaned before and after use.
- Social Distancing is mentioned and demonstrated to staff and students, to be observed where possible.