Saferight offers a range of high risk license training courses based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
All training including verification of competency assessments for High Risk Licenses is available for group bookings only and will need to take place on the client’s premises.
The client will be responsible for all costs associated with equipment hire.
To prevent any issues with site access please ensure you check with the relevant site that Saferight are an approved provider.
Saferight currently offer the following High Risk License Courses:
- Licence to perform dogging
- Licence to perform rigging basic level
- Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
- Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- Licence to operate a tower crane
- Licence to operate a self-erecting tower crane
- Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
- Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- Licence to operate a forklift truck
Elevating Work Platform
- Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
If you would like to request a quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A High Risk Licence must be renewed every five years.
If you require Training to be conducted over a weekend, please contact us here!